Remember: KAPOS membership is now open on an individual basis, and we are always looking for new members. Click 2017-18 KAPOS Membership Form for a new membership form.
NOTE: In order for your senior cheerleaders to be eligible for the Stella Gilb Scholarship, the coach MUST be a member.
Coaches are encouraged to submit your dues to the KAPOS Treasurer prior to July 1, because the KAPOS and NFHS fiscal year runs from July 1 through June 30.
Insurance coverage will be in effect for the fiscal year for dues received by July 1. Coaches may pay dues after the July 1 date; however, insurance coverage will not begin until dues are received by NFHS.
For only $25 a year you receive with your KAPOS and NFHS membership, you also receive the following insurance coverage that includes:
- Excess General Liability – $1,000,000 per occurrence limit: $2,000,000 per occurrence for coaches who have successfully completed the NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching, First Aid for Coaches (or its accepted equivalent), and Fundamentals of Teaching (Sport Specific) or Teaching Sport Skills.
- $5,000,000 aggregate limit; Excess Accident Medical – $50,000 accident medical/dental limit per injury; $250 deductible per injury; $2,500 accidental death & dismemberment benefit
- Exclusive online services for members only. Secured and password protected area within the NFHS Web site for rules, case and other educational materials
- Access to the NFHS Coach Education Program Courses, and the online publication NFHS Coaching Today
- This membership option provides eligibility for SENIOR cheerleaders to apply for a Stella Gilb Scholarship.